WebMD provides valuable health information, tools for managing your health, and support to those who seek information.

Intertrigo is a fancy name for a rash that shows up between the folds of skin. It is a very common skin rash that can crop up throughout life.

The most common areas affected include larger skin-fold areas such as:

Categories Skin Care Links

Leave a comment