• BD's NEW patented 5-bevel needle tip is designed for more comfort.
• Clinical trials support improved patient comfort, easier insertion and overall preference.
• Sculpted to create a flatter, thinner surface that helps penetrate the skin with significantly greater ease for a smoother and gentler injection.
Monoject syringes are sterile, single-use, and individually packaged without a needle.
• Polypropylene barrel and plunger rod
• Latex-free plunger tip
• 2-piece polypropylene package
• Graduated barrel markings
Recommended for oral medications for patient safety.
BD offers a broad range of syringes and accessories for oral medication administration. Both clear and amber syringes feature mL and teaspoon scale markings for accuracy. The amber syringes meet USP requirements for photo-sensitive medications.
Monks' Note: These items are frequently on a manufacturer's backorder.
What sets the BD Integra Syringe with Retracting Needle apart?
-Retracting needle housed inside the syringe after activation, eliminating the potential for needlestick injury
-Low Waste Space
-BD PrecisionGlide Needle Technology
Sterile syringes feature an integral BD Luer-Lok hub for a secure, threaded connection to needles or IV ports. Control Syringe Features Improved Finger Grips. Wrapped Individually. BD Luer-Lok hub Provides a Threaded Connection.
Monoject syringes are sterile, single-use, and individually packaged with a hypodermic needle
-Polypropylene barrel and plunger rod
-Latex-free plunger tip
-2-piece polypropylene package
-Graduated barrel markings