3M Health Care N95 particulate masks provide a high degree of respiratory protection for the wearer against various airborne biological particles. The N95 is classified as a surgical mask, as it is completely fluid resistant, including to splashes, blood and other infectious substances.
How it Works
The Health Care N95 mask utilizes
• Colorful Disney characters on the mask and packaging
• Soft, lightweight materials for cool comfort
• Comfortable knitted earloops
• Formable nose wire for a custom fit on small faces
• Not made with natural rubber latex
The 3M Qualitative Fit Test Apparatus offers a simple way to meet the Occupational Safety and Health Administration's (OSHA) qualitative fit testing requirements. It can be used to assess the face-to-respirator seal of any particulate respirator or gas/vapor respirator with a particulate prefilter.
Fit testing must be performed before a respirator