• Colorful Disney characters on the mask and packaging
• Soft, lightweight materials for cool comfort
• Comfortable knitted earloops
• Formable nose wire for a custom fit on small faces
• Not made with natural rubber latex
Monks Note: This product is currently on a manufacturer's backorder. Expected date of resupply is late
The 3M Qualitative Fit Test Apparatus offers a simple way to meet the Occupational Safety and Health Administration's (OSHA) qualitative fit testing requirements. It can be used to assess the face-to-respirator seal of any particulate respirator or gas/vapor respirator with a particulate prefilter.
Fit testing must be performed before a respirator
Single-use mask that helps protect both the patient and healthcare worker from transfer of microorganisms, body fluids and particulate material
-Meets CDC guidelines for TB exposure
-Contains no fiberglass
Patient Safety is your first priority. But it's just as important to take care of yourself, so you can continue to care for others. The 1860 and 1860S respirators help provide respiratory protection that you have trusted for years.
- Collapse resistant cup-shape design
- Braided head straps for comfort
- Available in