Aquapak Prefilled Bubble Humidifiers are designed to add humidity to inspired gas, helping to control the drying and irritation of the respiratory mucosa. The humidifier features a micro-diffuser that produces small bubbles and greater surface agitation, allowing for a quiet operation, therapeutic humidity output and greater patient comfort.
-Humidifier adaptors incorporate
The PEEP-Keep dual-axis swivel adapter helps reduce potential for oxygen deprivation and resulting cardiopulmonary distress. Permits suctioning without disconnecting the ventilator circuit. Standard dual-axis swivel adapter is for use when maintenance of PEEP is not critical. Sterile or Non-Sterile (angled 15 mm termination)
Specifically designed for Dual Port Oxygen Conservation Delivery systems in a full range of sizes and flow rates up to 6 LPM. Adult demand cannulas with sense and delivery in separate nares and smooth-bore supply tubing.
AirLife Humidifier Kit 500mL w Humidifier Adapter: Filled with sterile water for inhalation, these humidifier systems feature a snap-open trigger, which makes a round opening for secure attachment of the humidifier adapter. Ssytem has a 4psi pressure-relief valve with alarm.
- Safe, simple delivery of variable oxygen concentrations
- Each mask includes colorcoded diluters: green for low concentration, white for medium concentration
- Locking ring secures flow setting
- Includes adaptor for high humidity entrainment
- Complete with 7-ft oxygen tubing
- Under-the-chin design for excellent fit on wide range of face sizes
- Clear, soft vinyl for patient comfort and visual assessment
- Adjustable nose clip assures comfortable fit
- Complete with 7-ft oxygen supply tubing
For oxygen flows up to 3 LPM and 6 LPM, and one-piece anatomical design for secure positioning as well as patient comfort and freedom. Pediatric/Small adult cannulas with TLCannula ear cushions to relieve pressure above the ears and 3-channel safety tubing for low flows up to 6 LPM
The Hudson RCI oxygen-conserving cannula incorporates a patented split prong nasal design and 2 oxygen supply tubes with standard connectors.
- Design provides control and comfort in synchronizing breathing with oxygen conserving regulators
- Use of this cannula requires a conserving regulator with 2 ports, 1 for oxygen delivery and 1 for
Nasal Cannula for us with the 850 System and AIRVO/myAIRVO
The unique Optiflow nasal cannula delivers a broad variety of gas flows directly into the nares without gas jetting
Formation of mobile condensate is reduced by the unique breathable film delivery tube
Soft and flexible nasal prongs promote patient comfort and compliance
Fisher & Paykel MyAirvo 2 Heated Humidifier with Integrated Flow Generator, 11-3/5" x 6-7/10" x 6-9/10", 2 to 60L/min Wide Flow Range
The MyAirvo 2 generates high flows of warmed and humidified air/oxygen mixtures, delivered to the patients through a variety of nasal, tracheostomy and mask interfaces. With its integrated generator