Ice bags are an excellent choice for temperature therapy, using the natural and economical healing powers of water. Cardinal Health ice bags are:
• For single patient use only
• Not made with natural rubber latex
Made using poly/nylon bags and non-toxic gel
-Packs can be microwaved or boiled for hot therapy or frozen for two hours for cold therapy
-Easy to clean with soap and water
-Packs remain pliable and soft after freezing
Cold packs by Dynarex provide instant cold therapy for minor injuries, making them ideal for first aid kits, sporting events, schools and home use. Disposable cold packs are flexible and confrom to the contours of the body. Easy to use, the Instant Cold Packs are activated with a single squeeze.
• Cold pack activates instantly and offers patients a new level of comfort
• Compress holder is required because these cold packs should not be applied directly to the skin
• Heavyweight, Non-Insulated
Instant hot pack by Dynarex provide soothing warmth to injured areas. These hot packs are made with flexible material which conforms to body contours. Instant hot packs are opened with a single squeeze. For instant hot pack and other medical supplies, Dynarex is a leading medical supply company.