• Business +
Adapt Convex Barrier Rings can be used to help prevent ostomy output from getting under the pouch seal. They may be cut or stacked together to help improve the fit of a pouching system and are available in round and oval shapes to accommodate a variety of stomas. Adapt convex barrier rings can be used to create round or oval convexity, deep convexity when applied to a convex barrier or flexible convexity when applied to a flat barrier.
• Convex barrier rings
• Flextend (extended wear) skin barrier, convex
• Not made with natural rubber latex
• Use to fill in or caulk uneven skin contours near the stoma to create a flatter surface
• Use to help prevent ostomy drainage from getting under the pouch seal
• Can be cut, stretched, or stacked together to improve the fit of your pouching system
Using Adapt Barrier Rings
1. Wash and dry your skin thoroughly.
2. Remove the barrier ring from the plastic tray, then remove the protective coverings from both sides of the barrier ring.
3. Stretch and shape before applying. You may choose to:
a. Apply the barrier ring to the adhesive side of your skin barrier or
b. Apply the barrier ring to your skin and then apply your pouching system
4. Stack barrier rings if needed, for an improved fit
5. To remove, gently peel away from the skin when you change your pouching system.
Inner Diameter: 13/16", Inner Diameter: 1 3/16", Inner Diameter: 1 9/16"
Box of 10
Most orders ship same day
Straightforward and Streamlined
8am - 7pm EST Monday thru Friday