Adapt medical adhesive remover spray with its silicone-based, alcohol-free formulation delivers an efficient solution for barrier removal without the sting caused by alcohol.
Why Use Adapt No Sting Medical Adhesive Remover Spray
• Helps remove adhesive skin barriers and/or tape
• Removes adhesive residue from the skin
• Has a Skin Friendly Formulation
– Alcohol free
– No sting
Using Adhesive Remover Spray
1. Peel back one edge of the skin barrier or tape border.
2. Hold the can so that the arrow faces the base of the skin barrier or tape, and spray until the adhesive releases. The 360º spray technology minimizes waste, and will allow you to spray from any angle.
3. Ensure your skin is dry and apply your new ostomy pouching system as usual.
Frequently Asked Questions About Adapt Adhesive Remover Spray
Is an adhesive remover always needed?
No, this product is optional. Use it to remove adhesive residue from your skin, or to make it easier to remove your skin barrier or tape.
Will this be uncomfortable to use?
This silicone-based product is formulated to be a no-sting alternative. When used correctly, the adhesive remover will help to make the removal of your pouching system easier and help reduce the potential for skin stripping.
Do I need to wash the adhesive remover off of my skin?
The adhesive remover evaporates quickly and dries without residue, so the next barrier can attach securely. If you wash your skin a fter use be sure to rinse and dry thoroughly before the next pouch application.
1.7 fl. oz. (50ml), 3.4 fl. oz. (100ml)
Most orders ship same day
Straightforward and Streamlined
8am - 7pm EST Monday thru Friday