The Advance Plus touch free intermittent catheter system provides the right balance of ease of use and protection in the convenience of a closed system. Kit contains gloves, underpad drape, and benzalkonium swab sticks.
• Protective tip helps shield the sterile catheter from bacteria located within the initial 15 mm of the distal urethra
• Integrated 1500-mL collection bag with large handle helps with handling the catheter while helping to shield the catheter from potential contamination
• User-regulated gel reservoir allows for control of the catheter lubrication without additional supplies
• Smooth eyelets help provide trouble-free insertion
• Not made with natural rubber latex, phthalates-free PVC material
• Kit includes: (1) Advance Plus touch free intermittent catheter, (1) pair of gloves, (1) underpad drape, and benzalkonium swab sticks
• Also available without kit