Each AirLife filter provides its own unique advantages to maximize the clinical outcomes for filtration when used with multiple ventilator applications, such as noninvasive, invasive or high-flow oxygen systems. Our filters may help reduce the risk of possible hospital- or ventilator acquired patient infections and may help create a safer environment for the caregiver by minimizing bacterial and viral particle penetration.
• Standard respiratory filter
• Filtration efficiency BFE3 99.9% VFE3 99.7%
• Flow resistance 0.5 L/s 0.67 cmH2O 1.0 L/s 1.43 cmH2O
• Compressible volume 43 mL
• Media material: Hydrophobic polypropylene
• Connections ASTM 22 mm/15 mm male/female: ASTM 22 mm female