How Alldress works
The net is low-adherent and protects against fibers from the absorbent pad entering the wound. The absorbent pad absorbs excess exudate and minimizes the risk of maceration to the surrounding skin, and the gentle adhesive keeps the dressing securely in place.
The nonwoven layer provides stability to the dressing structure for ease of application. The semi-permeable film maintains a moist wound environment, prevents wound fluids from passing through the dressing and protects both the wound and the environment from contamination.
The smooth surface reduces the friction or potential disturbance of the dressing from bed linens and clothing.
Benefits of Alldress
• Low adherence to the wound
• Maintains a moist environment
• Minimizes the risk of maceration
• Moisture proof and bacteria proof film backing
• Protects against contamination of bed linens
• Smooth film backing reduces friction against clothing and linens
Wear time: Alldress may be left in place for several days depending on the wound/skin condition or as indicated by health care professionals.
Areas of use
• Primary dressing for clean wounds and where a barrier to fluids and bacteria is required.
• Secondary dressing for open wounds.