• Business +
ALLEVYN Gentle Border Lite Dressings have been specially designed for people with sensitive or fragile skin who have light to moderately exuding wounds.
These dressings, which come in a range of shapes and sizes, combine thinner foam that is delicate and comfortable1 to wear with the gentleness of a silicone adhesive for minimal pain on removal.
• ALLEVYN triple action technology maintains the optimal fluid balance to maintain a moist wound environment
The 2mm foam core ensures excellent flexibility so the dressing molds to the body, even on awkward areas, providing a comfortable fit for patients
• Showerproof dressing allows patients to shower with the dressing in place, helping to improve their quality of life
• Easy to apply and remove – the dressing can be lifted and repositioned without losing adhesion
• Suitable for use on people with fragile skin
• Bacterial barrier – which helps to minimize the risk of infection from external contaminants
• Up to 7 day wear time
ALLEVYN Gentle Border Lite Dressings are intended for use on low to moderately exuding:
• Shallow, granulating wounds
• Chronic and acute exudative wounds
• Full- and partial-thickness wounds such as pressure ulcers, leg ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers
• Malignant wounds
• Surgical wounds
• First and second degree burns
• Donor sites
• Skin tears
• Fungating ulcers
• Oncological wounds
• Epidermolysis Bullosa wounds
ALLEVYN Gentle Border comes in many shapes and styles:
• Click here for the Allevyn Gentle Border Foam Dressing
• Click here for the Allevyn Gentle Border Multisite Foam Dressing
• Click here for the Allevyn Gentle Border Sacrum Foam Dressing
• Click here for the Allevyn Gentle Border Heel Foam Dressing
How to Use ALLEVYN Gentle Border Lite
1) Cleanse the wound in accordance with local protocols.
2) Select appropriate dressing size. ALLEVYN Gentle Border Lite can be cut to dress wounds on the heel, elbows and other awkward areas. Always use a clean technique when cutting the dressing.
3) Prepare and clean the skin surrounding the wound area and remove excess moisture. Any excess hair should be clipped to ensure close approximation to the wound.
4) Remove one of the protector films from ALLEVYN Gentle Border Lite and anchor the adhesive side of the dressing to the skin.
5) Remove the remaining protector film and smooth the dressing over the remainder of the wound without stretching, ensuring there are no creases. The pad area of the dressing must be adhered across the entire surface of the wound. ALLEVYN Gentle Border Lite can be lifted and repositioned without losing its adherent properties
6) If the dressing has been cut, ensure any exposed foam areas are covered with an appropriate film dressing, taking care not to cover the entire dressing.
Smith & Nephew
2" x 2", 2.13" x 4", 3" x 3", 4" x 4", 6" x 6"
Diabetic Foot Ulcers, Pressure Ulcers, Surgical Wounds
Individual Dressing, Box of 10, Case of 60
Most orders ship same day
Straightforward and Streamlined
8am - 7pm EST Monday thru Friday