• Business +
Featuring a multi-layered design, ALLEVYN Life dressings help control exudate and create an ideal healing environment through a combination of hydrocellular foam, a high-absorbent core and comfortable masking layer. An ALLEVYN Life Heel dressing builds from this foundation with a unique, adaptable design that eliminates the need for securement.
How Do ALLEVYN Life Heel Foam Dressings Work?
ALLEVYN Life Heel dressings help manage exudate through the following features:
• Masking layer: Equipped with a change indicator, this layer allows for more discreet wear while indicating when the dressing should be changed.
• Lock-away core: A greater level of absorbency draws in and traps exudate, even under pressure. This action further controls odors while lessening leak risks.
• Silicone wound contact layer: The heel dressing can be repositioned and removed with minimal pain and trauma to the wound bed.
• Multi-layered construction: Along with highly absorbent hydrocellular form, the multi-layer construction used for ALLEVYN Life Heel distributes pressure and provides a degree of cushioning to improve patient comfort and shield the wound bed from additional trauma.
• Quadrilobe shape: This shape plus a wider border allows ALLEVYN Life Heel to better accommodate the body’s curves and helps the dressing remain secure in the shower.
Uses for ALLEVYN Life Heel Foam Dressings
Used alone without a secondary dressing, ALLEVYN Life Heel assists with managing:
• Shallow wounds
• Chronic wounds
• Acute wounds
• Full- and partial-thickness wounds
• Granulating wounds
• Surgical wounds
• Malignant wounds
• Donor sites
• First- and second-degree burns
• Traumatic injuries
• Infected wounds
• Fungating ulcers
Smith & Nephew
9 4/5" x 9 9/10"
8" x 8"
Diabetic Foot Ulcers, Pressure Ulcers, Surgical Wounds
Individual Dressing, Box of 5, Case of 30
Most orders ship same day
Straightforward and Streamlined
8am - 7pm EST Monday thru Friday