• Business +
ALLEVYN Life dressing is a multi-layered design incorporating hydrocellular foam, hyper-absorber lock away core and masking layer which has been designed for people and their everyday life.
• Five-layer design is ideal for pressure ulcer prevention, as well as exudate management
• Redistributes pressure more evenly than traditional foam dressings
• Helps prevent bacterial contamination
• Highly conformable with soft low-tack silicone contact layer that aids application
• Masking layer helps shield the visibility of exudate
• Can be used under compression therapy
• Can be used with various secondary retention to dress a variety of wounds
ALLEVYN LIFE Non-Bordered is indicated for wound management by secondary intention on shallow, granulating wounds, chronic and acute exudative wounds, full- and partial-thickness wounds including: pressure ulcers, leg ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, infected wounds, malignant wounds, surgical wounds, first- and second-degree burns, donor sites, skin tears, and fungating ulcers.
Smith & Nephew
4" x 4", 4" x 8", 6" x 6"
Diabetic Foot Ulcers, Pressure Ulcers, Surgical Wounds
Individual Dressing, Box of 10, Case of 40, Case of 60, Case of 100
Most orders ship same day
Straightforward and Streamlined
8am - 7pm EST Monday thru Friday