For creating a moist healing environment, Anasept Antimicrobial Skin and Wound Gel offers isotonic, clear and amorphous application that assists with absorbing exudate while simultaneously hydrating the wound bed.
How Anasept Antimicrobial Skin and Wound Gel Works
Application delivers 0.057% broad-spectrum sodium hypochlorite to slow bacteria and fungi growth in the wound bed, targeting:
• Acinetobacter baumannii
• Clostridium difficile
• Escherichia coli
• Proteus mirabilis
• Pseudomonas aeruginosa
• Serratia marcescens
• Staphylococcus aureus
• Antibiotic-resistant Carbapenem Resistant E. Coli (CRE)
• Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
• Vancomycin resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
• Candida albicans
• Candida auris
• Aspergillus niger
At the same time, Anasept Antimicrobial Skin and Wound Gel allows for efficient autolytic debridement and assists with controlling wound odor.
Non-cytotoxic and tissue compatible, Anasept Antimicrobial Skin and Wound Gel has a two-year shelf life when stored at normal room temperatures up to 25° C (77° F).
Indications for Use:
Anasept Antimicrobial Gel is intended for OTC use for management of skin abrasions, minor irritations, lacerations, cuts, exit sites and intact skin.
The formula is also compatible for use with indwelling catheters and ostomy systems.
Professional Uses for Anasept Antimicrobial Gel:
Anasept® Gel is intended to be used under the supervision of a healthcare professional in the management of wounds such as:
• Partial- to full-thickness wounds
• Infected wounds from mild to moderate exudate
• Pressure ulcers (Stage I-IV)
• Cuts and abrasions
• Surgical incisions/wounds
• Diabetic foot ulcers
• First- and second-degree burns
• Venous stasis ulcers
• Grafted wound or donor sites
• Intact and/or irritated skin
Anasept Antimicrobial Skin and Wound Gel has been subjected to rigorous safety and toxicological evaluations to comply with FDA regulations at an independent FDA registered testing facility and shown to meet all criteria for safe use:
• Modified Skin Irritation Study (FSHA method: seven-day exposure with repeated insult to intact and abraded skin)
• Cytotoxicity (USP Agar diffusion test)
• Systemic Toxicity (USP)
• ISO Sensitization Study
• ISO Vaginal Irritation Study
Anasept Antimicrobial Skin and Wound Cleanser, the liquid version of Anasept Antimicrobial Skin and Wound Gel, is clinically proven to reduce wound bioburden levels and improve the rate of healing.
Substantial savings over silver-based wound dressings and gels.
Product: 5003G and 5015G