Aquacel AG Foam Dressing aids the healing process by creating a clean, moist environment for any wounds.
How it Works
This non-adhesive dressing utilizes a multipart construction consisting of an absorbent foam pad, an Aquacel interface and a waterproof and bacteria-resistant barrier.
- The waterproof material sits on top, ensuring the wearer can shower and bathe without having outside particles irritate the wound or interrupt its healing process.
- The breathable material is pervious enough that moisture underneath can evaporate, helping avoid festering or delayed healing.
- Easily shapes to the wound: Once the dressing is applied, it takes on a gel-like consistency that shapes to the wound’s edges.
- Hydrofiber technology, using ionic silver, then kills any bacteria that could infect it.
- For comfortable day-to-day wear, the dressing’s thicker construction creates a comfortable barrier around the wound, lessening the irritating, painful effects of any bumps and helps with absorbing moisture.
- Application: Use with a secondary retention dressing or adhesive to hold in place.