For removing secretions from a patient’s tracheostomy tube, the Argyle™ Suction Catheter Kit includes all components a caregiver or health care professional needs. This includes a suction catheter packaged with two powder-free nitrile gloves and a chimney valve in a tray.
What’s Included in the Argyle™ Graduated Suction Catheter Kit
Designed to aid caregivers and healthcare professionals overseeing a patient with a tracheostomy tube, the Argyle™ Suction Catheter Kit includes the following disposable supplies:
• A chimney valve assists with suctioning any fluid from the tube without grabbing any debris in the process and comes equipped with a thumb valve for a degree of control.
• A hard tray features graduated data lines for accurately measuring secretions.
• Two nitrile, powder-free gloves for covering the hands during the procedure.
• An Argyle catheter, available in French sizes to accommodate patients’ tracheostomy tubes. The catheter can be inserted without issue, thanks to a low drag surface and spaced-out opposing eyelets for straightforward use with endotracheal tubes.
Why Use the Argyle™ Graduated Suction Catheter Kit?
The Argyle™ Graduated Suction Catheter Kit:
• Provides the caregiver with a greater degree of control.
• Allows for more accurate measurements.
• Can easily be cleaned up following the procedure.
• Lessens potential trauma.
• Is available in a choice of sizes, including with a DeLee pediatric tip.
• Is free of natural latex.