The Argyle Levin type stomach tubes are a single lumen clear PVC nasogastric tube.
• Clear, PVC tube – Eases visualization of fluids leaving and entering the stomach.
• Thermal sensitive PVC – Softens when warmed to body temperature for patient comfort.
• X-ray opaque Sentinel Line™ with Sentinel Eye™ Catheter – Allows for easy tube and tip identification via X-ray.
• Open distal end with 4 side holes – Allows for smooth suction and less tube clogging.
• Integral funnel connector – Ready to attach to suction tubing.
• Length 48″ (121.9 cm) – marked 18″ (46cm), 22″ (56cm), 26″ (66cm) and 30″ (76cm) from distal end – Allows for proper placement and tracking tube migration.
• Latex free