• Business +
Monks Note: For the Avelle Pump please visit our listing here.
The Interactive Avelle NPWT Dressing
• Perforated silicone adhesive borders: Specifically designed to secure the dressing in place while being gentle to the skin during removal.
• Film layer: The backing film permits evaporation of exudate, aiding overall fluid handling while providing a bacterial, viral and showerproof barrier.
• Foam layer: Aids distribution of negative pressure across the dressing and to the wound bed.
Hydrofiber® Technology wound contact layer: Stitch-bonded Hydrofiber® wound contact layer gels on contact with wound fluid and is designed to maintain integrity on removal.
• 8-Layered Hydrofiber® Technology: Gels on contact with wound fluid and locks in bacteria within it. Fenestrations in the Hydrofiber® Technology layers are designed to promote vertical fluid movement throughout the dressing.
• Soft-port: Designed to minimize the risk of pressure damage.
The dressing may be left in place for up to 7 days. Wear time of the dressing may be less than indicated if clinical practice or other factors result in more frequent dressing changes.
Engineered to Optimize Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
Combined with 8-layered Hydrofiber® Technology, the Avelle™ NPWT System has proven benefits of NPWT & maintaining a optimal environment for wound healing
Introducing the first system to combine negative pressure wound therapy with Hydrofiber Technology.
Negative Pressure Wound Therapy delivered in a simple, discrete, canister-less system:
• Easy to use
• Small and portable
• Quiet, no alarm
• Disposable pump with 30 day lifetime† Designed for flexibility
• Suitable for use within and across different care settings
• Separate pump and dressing packs
• Supports patients resuming normal life
The Avelle™ NPWT System Can Be Used on a Broad Range of Low-to-Moderate Exuding Wound Types:
• Chronic wounds
• Acute wounds
• Traumatic wounds
• Subacute and dehisced wounds
• Flaps and grafts
• Surgically closed incisions
How to use the Avelle NPWT System:
4 3/4" x 8 1/2", 4 3/4" x 12 1/2", 4 3/4" x 16 1/8", 6 1/2" x 6 1/2", 6 1/2" x 8 1/2", 8 1/4" x 10 1/4", 10 1/4" x 10 1/4"
Open Wounds, Partial Thickness Burns, Pressure Ulcers, Surgical Wounds
Individual Dressing, Box of 5
Most orders ship same day
Straightforward and Streamlined
8am - 7pm EST Monday thru Friday