Bedside-Care® is a no-rinse, all-in-one foam cleanser that can be used as a body wash, shampoo and for incontinence care. Easy to administer and apply, this pH-balanced foam cleanser provides full-body care without the use of a shower or bathtub.
This is the updated design which includes the removal of all formaldehyde-releasing donors and dyes and has a less tacky formulation, which should result in a smoother feel on the skin. The previous Coloplast item numbers for this product were 7146 and 7147.
This is the unscented foam, for the unscented spray Click Here for the scented foam Click Here.
How Bedside-Care® No-Rinse Foam Cleanser Works
Ideally applied to the patient’s skin with a dry wipe, Bedside-Care® no-rinse foam cleanser uses Benzethonium Chloride, .1%, as the active ingredient. Particularly for incontinence care, this formulation:
• Removes bodily fluids, bacteria and other materials better than soap and water.
• Can be used at and away from home, thanks to a portable design.
• Is free of dyes and perfumes, making it less likely to irritate the skin.
• Is pH balanced and alcohol free.
• Moisturizes and protects the patient’s skin after it cleanses.
Not every patient is able to use a shower or tub, even if assistance is provided. To help with managing personal hygiene and incontinence care, Bedside-Care® Foam provides a multipurpose formula that can wash hair and cleanse skin and is gentle enough for use on the perineal region.
• To do this, Bedside-Care® Foam:
• Is administered from an eight-oz. pump, allowing for convenient application
• Provides deodorizing properties.
• Is CHG compatible.
4 fl. oz. (118ml), 8 fl. oz. (237ml)
Each, Box of 12, Case of 36
Most orders ship same day
Straightforward and Streamlined
8am - 7pm EST Monday thru Friday