BIAKŌS ANTIMICROBIAL WOUND GEL is a patented gel that synergistically disrupts extracellular polymeric substances to help eliminate biofilm microbes in the gel to aid in wound healing.
BIAKŌS ANTIMICROBIAL WOUND GEL is effective against:
• Gram-negative bacteria
• Gram-positive bacteria
The patented technology and ingredients in BIAKŌS ANTIMICROBIAL WOUND GEL work to:
• Eliminate planktonic, immature and mature biofilms.
• Attack Gram-negative bacteria, Gram-positive bacteria, fungi, and spores.
• Facilitate normal wound-healing pH.
• Create a safe environment conducive to wound healing.
• Support autolytic debridement by softening necrotic tissue.
BIAKŌS ANTIMICROBIAL WOUND GEL is intended for the management of:
• Diabetic foot ulcers
• Leg ulcers
• Pressure ulcers
• First- and second-degree burns
• Partial- and full-thickness wounds
• Large surface areas
• Surgical incisions
Ingredients in BIAKŌS™
• Vicinal Diols
• Poloxamer 407
1. Cleanse the wound bed
2. Apply gel directly to the wound bed or dressing, ensuring the gel is covering the entire wound bed.
3. Do not put the tube in contact with the wound bed.
4. Apply an appropriate secondary dressing
5. Change dressings every 24-72 hours or as necessary
See the package insert for complete use information or visit biakos.net.
Biakos ANTIMICROBIAL WOUND GEL