• Business +
Peristomal skin is delicate, and rubbing to remove all adhesive residue can irritate the area. Brava Adhesive Remover Spray provides a solution, helping you remove the barrier wafer when changing your ostomy system without damaging the surrounding skin or affecting adhesion.
How Brava Adhesive Remover Spray Works
Patients starting use of an ostomy system have valid concerns about skin irritation and leakage. Changing the barrier can irritate the skin, while adhesion issues can increase your chance of a leak.
To address these aspects, Brava Adhesive Remover Spray uses a no-sting formula to assist with removing the paste helping to secure your barrier during wear. At the same time, the formula doesn’t create a residue or coating on the skin, which can prevent your new barrier from remaining in place.
Brava Adhesive Remover Spray:
• Uses a gentle, alcohol-free formula that won’t irritate the skin.
• Dries soon after application.
• Won’t leave a residue that interferes with adhesion.
• Helps with easily detaching the ostomy barrier, so you don’t have to pull on the peristomal skin. Assists with removing any adhesive without irritating the skin.
• Is packaged in a compact container, making it ideal for travel.
1.7 oz. (50ml)
Most orders ship same day
Straightforward and Streamlined
8am - 7pm EST Monday thru Friday