Made out of flexible, breathable material, the Brava® Ostomy Support Belt fits around outward-curved abdominal areas to hold up and secure a pouching system, including for post-op hernias.
The Brava Ostomy Support Belt helps relieve the heavy feeling of hernias, bulges and outward abdominal curves. This Coloplast ostomy belt may also help prevent hernias post-operatively in combination with exercise. Whether you have a bulge, hernia or outward curve, or seek better midsection support after an operation, the Brava Ostomy Support Belt is designed to fit your needs.
Wear this ostomy support belt with any ostomy appliance, including both one- and two-piece systems. You can wear the belt over your ostomy pouch or cut a hole in the belt and pull your ostomy pouch to the outside.
Easy to use
The pocket closure is simple to use for easy fit, adjustment and removal. It’s easiest to apply the belt while you’re lying down with the belt underneath you. Then simply wrap it around your midsection, center your ostomy pouch and adjust for a firm, snug fit. Ostomy support belts should not sag or fit loosely.
Simply measure and cut a hole for individualized ostomy appliance placement. The panel material will not fray when cut.
The comfortable, breathable material stretches for a snug fit to your body. The Coloplast Brava Ostomy Support Belt may be machine washed in warm water and tumble dried on low.
• Provides a close fit with support evenly distributed for outward areas in the abdominal region, including for hernias and bulges.
• Is constructed out of stretchy fabric that lets the body move rather than create a restrictive sensation, and lets the skin breathe. The material stretches both horizontally and vertically to align with your body’s specific shape and won’t develop uncomfortable creases or folds.
• Considers security during wear, adding silicone grips to help the belt stay in place rather than shift or roll down. The belt is secured with a pocket-style closure.
• Provides a choice of wear options. Place your pouching system underneath or through a hole cut into the reinforced panel. The material won’t fray after being cut and can be worn with both single- and two-piece pouches.
• Can be adjusted with Velcro® for a custom fit, offering belt-like usability. Attach the belt as you’re sitting or standing for a close, snug fit.
• May also help prevent hernias post-operatively in combination with exercise.
Product Numbers: 12003, 12004, 12005, 12006, 12007, 12008