The new moldable Brava® Protective Seal Convex has an innovative dual adhesive technology that is skin friendly and erosion resistant. The steep sides are designed to provide convexity to the peristomal area, while the double adhesive construction helps protect against leakage and is designed to reduce the moisture of the skin to maintain a good pH balance.
The steep sides of the new Brava® Protective Seal Convex provide convexity and support to the stoma, while the double adhesive layers help protect against leakage.
High tack and moldable convexity to fit most stoma shapes. Brava Protective Seal Convex has been designed with a double layer adhesive to support stomas and prevent leakage.
Brava® Protective Seal Convex is available in six sizes, increasing in 5 mm intervals.
• High-tack adhesive that flows quickly into skin, filling small creases
• Erosion resistant composition
• High flexibility to maintain seal during body movement
• Steep sides designed to provide convexity to peristomal area
• Thin edges fit snugly around peristomal area