• Business +
Bodies come in different shapes and sizes. However, for patients using an ostomy appliance, factors like folds, scarring and other uneven areas can affect how well the barrier plate remains in place.
Brava Strip Paste was created to address this issue. Once applied to the barrier wafer, it acts like caulk, creating a more secure seal against the skin, no matter the shape, to lessen leakage and provide more reliable wear.
Benefits of Brava Strip Paste
For patients using an ostomy appliance, Brava Strip Paste offers the following benefits:
• Filling in folds: Use Brava Strip Paste to improve adhesion around areas with deeper skin folds and scarring to create a flat surface for the barrier.
• Absorbing moisture: Should the paste come in contact with bodily fluids or another liquid, it absorbs the moisture, rather than loosen and detach.
• Protecting your skin: Instead of contending with erosion, Brava Strip Paste helps protect the peristomal area. An alcohol-free solution eliminates irritation and a stinging sensation upon application.
• Easy to apply: Just tear off a strip of paste and mold it to the barrier’s shape. Use as much or as little as you need.
• Free of natural rubber latex.
2 oz. (57g)
Box of 10
Most orders ship same day
Straightforward and Streamlined
8am - 7pm EST Monday thru Friday