The CATH-SECURE PLUS® uses a breathable, hypoallergenic, water-resistant fabrication for securing Foley catheters and other medical tubes without cutting off the flow of fluids. Material can stay in place for up to a week without irritating the skin or causing it to break down and offers an adjustable design for a more comfortable fit.
The CATH-SECURE PLUS®:
• Improves patient comfort and mobility through a low-profile design that is less likely to get tangled with or caught on clothing.
• Allows for repeat access to a patient’s tubing while helping guard against tube trauma during use.
• Prevents the need to re-tape catheters during use.
• Features a convenient 2 ½-inch Velcro tab with a butterfly base and water-resistant, latex- and DEHP-free construction.
• Can stay on the skin for up to a week without inviting breakdown or causing irritation.
• Made in the U.S.
The CATH-SECURE PLUS® is compatible with several types of medical tubes:
• Indwelling urinary catheters
• Leg bag tubes
• Condom catheters
• Central line ports
• Gastrostomy tubing
• Jejunostomy tubing
• Peritoneal dialysis tubing
• Hemovac and Jackson-Pratt wound drainage systems
• EKG lead wires
• Prostatectomy tubes
• PICC lines