CellerateRX is an additive-free wound gel made with Type I bovine hydrolyzed collagen. Application assists with managing chronic, acute, full- and partial-thickness wounds.
What is Hydrolyzed Collagen?
Hydrolyzed collagen delivers collagen fragments significantly smaller than full-size collagen molecules. In wound healing, fragmented collagen is absorbed far faster and allows the healing process to begin sooner. By contrast, the body has to break down full-size molecules first, which draws out the healing time.
In moving the healing process along, CellerateRX:
• Allows hydrolyzed collagen to be directly applied to the wound bed for faster, more efficient healing.
• Comes in sterilized packaging, which is ideal for surgical environments.
• Offers a three-year shelf life, based on the date printed on the packaging.
• Can be applied to several types of wounds and injuries.
CellerateRX or Cel is ideal for managing or healing:
• Surgical wounds
• Traumatic wounds
• Full- and partial-thickness wounds
• First- and second-degree burns
• Pressure injuries
• Venous stasis ulcers
• Arterial ulcers
• Diabetic ulcers