The Centurion LVAD is a type of Foley catheter securement device that improves patient comfort and safety by keeping the tube and drainage bag in place.
About the Centurion LVAD Catheter Securement Device
Individually packaged, each Centurion LVAD is equipped with an adhesive patch and adjustable hook-and-loop closure. This combination:
• Reduces pulling on the tube, from movement or a full drainage bag, that can cause irritation.
• Helps reduce potentially damaging complications, including catheter dislodgement and CAUTI.
• Helps the catheter reliably stay in place while letting the patient move naturally during their day.
• Utilizes gentle, non-irritating adhesive that allows for a firm hold. Solution is also non-sensitizing and non-cytotoxic.
• Fits virtually any size Foley catheter.
• Allows for longer wear time, giving the patient a more consistent daytime experience.
• Is free of natural latex.
• Allows for straightforward application and removal by patients and their caregivers.