• Business +
ColActive PLUS collagen dressings are made from a patented blend of Collagen, EDTA (ethylenediaminetetracetic acid), Alginate and CMC (carboxymethylcellulose).
This unique formulation:
• Lowers select excess MMP activity better than the leading competitive collagen dressing
• Maintains wound pH levels that do not harm growth factors, plasma proteins and other cell types that are required for wound healing
• Contains EDTA, which has shown to be a potent inhibitor of biofilm formation and disruptor of mature biofilms
ColActive PLUS Ag provides additional benefits of 5% ionic silver in the formulation, providing broad spectrum antimicrobial activity.
Recent clinical studies found:
• 88% of ColActive® PLUS Ag patients showed significant chronic wound healing over an 8-week time period, with an average wound size reduction of 65%.
• Second-degree burns treated with ColActive® PLUS Ag experienced a faster speed of epithelialization than those treated with the institution’s traditional standard of care.
1 gram of powder is equivalent to approximately one 4” x 4” ColActive PLUS sheet.
0.035 oz. (1g)
Acute Wounds, Arterial Ulcers, Diabetic Ulcers, First and Second Degree Burns, Full Thickness Wounds, Partial Thickness Wounds, Pressure Ulcers, Traumatic Wounds, Venous Ulcers
Each, Box of 10
Most orders ship same day
Straightforward and Streamlined
8am - 7pm EST Monday thru Friday