Dynarex Combine Pads are designed for use where high absorbency is needed for heavy draining wounds. The Combine Pads have an outer cover constructed of a soft non-woven material, filled with a fluffy inner filling which absorbs fluids and is sealed at the edges to prevent any leaking. These pads are available in both sterile and non-sterile.
• Designed for use where high absorbency is needed for heavy-draining wounds
• Outer cover constructed of soft, non-woven material
• Fluffy inner fill absorbs and disperses fluids
• Sealed edges prevent leakage
• Sterile pads packed in peel-down pouches for convenient aseptic handling
• Pouches packed in open trays for easy access