Compat Replacement Gastrostomy Balloon Feeding Tube are developed with nursing input for long service life. The Compat replacement tube has special features to simplify care and maintenance. The Stretch-Lok Strap secures the feeding administration set to the tube, and its extra-large side port permits the use of a catheter-tip syringe to flush or administer fluids.
Nestle Compat Gastrostomy Balloon Feeding Tube Features & Benefits:
• Durable balloon provides longer service life
• External graduations and radiopaque stripe permit precise monitoring of tube position
• Sliding retention disc with aeration holes that reduce exit-site irritation and internal ridges that grip the tube shaft to prevent inward tube migration
• Flow-thru tip designed to reduce clogging
• Clear silicone allows visual monitoring of formula flow
• 16FR size has a 10CC Baloon, all others are 15CC