Cosco Tincture of Green Soap is tough on bacteria but gentle on skin. This all-natural liquid soap washes away blood, feces and other proteins, as well as viruses and other microorganisms, from hair and skin without causing irritation.
Cosco: Cleaning Up Since 1966
The Cosco Soap Company as founded in 1966 and has been a favorite among healthcare professionals, tattoo artists and clean fanatics since then. High-quality soaps and detergents from this company are made in the U.S. and sold factory-bottled and undiluted.
Tincture of Green Soap Ingredients
Sometimes called “Liniment of Saft Soap,” this all-natural soap is biodegradable, eco-friendly and free of animal products and dyes. Its three main ingredients are:
• Pure Vegetable Oils
• Alcohol (30%)
The glycerin component helps condition skin as it cleans, which can alleviate roughness, itchiness and other sensitive-skin irritation.
Uses for Cosco Tincture of Green Soap
This gentle, antibacterial soap is popular in healthcare settings and tattoo parlors because of its powerful cleaning abilities that don’t strip away the skin’s natural emollients.
Uses for Cosco Tincture of Green Soap include:
• Hand washing before surgical procedures
• Cleaning hands, tables and instruments in tattoo parlors and healthcare settings
• Washing away blood and ink after tattooing
• Personal hygiene, including everyday hair, hand and body washing
Use Tincture of Green Soap full-strength for washing hands, skin or hair. To clean instruments before sterilization or to clean tables and other surfaces, use diluted soap:
• For pre-sterilization: Mix 1 part soap with 16 parts distilled water.
• For general cleaning: Mix 1 part soap with 18 parts distilled water.
Product Number: CCEMTOG4