Protect the skin with Covidien Vaseline Pure Ultra White Petroleum Jelly, a soothing, non-water-soluble formula suited to a range of topical therapeutic applications.
Features of Vaseline Pure Ultra White Petroleum Jelly
Vaseline Pure Ultra White Petroleum Jelly is a stable emollient ointment that can be used alone as a base or in conjunction with other products to protect select skin wounds and sensitive, eroded skin from moisture.
This barrier ointment:
• Reliably stays on the skin with a viscous consistency to reduce the number of applications.
• Provides a soothing effect once applied, and can be used as a lubricant.
• Can be applied to sensitive and irritated skin.
• Is ideal for wound and incontinence care.
• Can be applied alone as a skin protectant or as a base for other therapeutic creams.
• Is not formulated with rubber latex.
• Is available in tube and packet forms for convenient application.
How to Use Vaseline Pure Ultra White Petroleum Jelly
Vaseline Pure Ultra White Petroleum Jelly can be applied directly to the skin to protect:
• Perineal skin
• Donor sites
• Select burns
• Suture lines
• Select wounds