The Debrisoft Lolly has been developed for the debridement of deep wounds, including those resulting from invasive surgery. This innovative product from L&R is very easy to use and now enables effective debridement, even in hard-to-reach areas.
The fiber composite material of the head of the Debrisoft Lolly consists of 100% knitted monofilament polyester fibers. The inside layer is made from a polyacrylate that contains no colophony or colophony derivatives, giving added stability.
Additionally, a blue X-ray detectable polypropylene thread is sewn into the head and onto a break-resistant polypropylene handle.
• Debrisoft Lolly is recommended for the cleansing of deep, undermining, and tunneling wounds including acute and chronic wounds:
• Diabetic ulcers
• Venous leg ulcers
• Pressure injuries
• Burns, traumatic and operative wounds
• Removes debris effectively while protecting newly formed granulation tissue and epithelial cells
• Provides rapid and visible results within 2–4 minutes
• Easy to use
• Safe to use
• Virtually painless for the patient, resulting in high patient acceptance