Debrisoft – the fast, simple and virtually painless method of debridement that quickly impresses with visible results. It allows reliable removal of debris and exudate from the wound and of skin flakes and keratosis from the surrounding skin. Even newly formed granulation tissue and epithelial cells are spared.
Debrisoft is rapidly becoming a well-established part of effective wound bed preparation. The large number of fibers are presented with the right flexibility and density to insure highly selective and effective removal of slough, debris, biofilm or keratosis with minimal to no trauma to viable tissue. While effective, both patients and caregivers appreciate the virtually painless Debrisoft experience.
• removes debris rapidly, simply and effectively
• gentle on newly formed granulation tissue and already established epithelial cells
• high patient acceptance as virtually painless to use
• Debrisoft removes up to 99.9%* of biofilm.
The fiber composite material of Debrisoft consists of 100% knitted monofilament polyester fibers. The back layer is made from a polyacrylate that contains no colophony or colophony derivatives, giving added stability.
Debrisoft must be hydrated. We recommend using saline or other wound cleaning product.
Debrisoft® Pad is recommended for cleansing of both superficial acute and chronic wounds, including but not limited to:
• Leg ulcers
• Diabetic ulcers
• Pressure injuries
• Burns, including 3rd degree burns after surgical debridement
• Traumatic and surgical wounds (e.g., abrasions, incisions, lacerations)
• Debrisoft is also highly effective for the removal of hyperkeratotic tissue, including lymphedema associated keratosis, dry skin, and seborrheic plaques