DermaBlue+ Foam Transfer works even where other dressings fail. DermaBlue+ Foam Transfer combines triple action antimicrobial protection with a unique micro-pore foam that wicks exudate away from the wound and kills over 99% of bacteria within, helping to disrupt the formation of biofilm and aiding in the healing of even the most challenging chronic wounds.
DermaBlue+ Foam Transfer is a moderately absorbent vertically-wicking foam primary dressing embedded with three proven antimicrobials. DermaBlue+ Foam transfer provides sustained exudate management and broad spectrum antimicrobial protection for up to 3 days.
Use on moderately exuding partial to full thickness wounds, including pressure and leg ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, graft wounds, donor sites, and surgical wounds.
• Methylene Blue, Gentian Violet, and Silver Zirconium Phosphate work together to provide sustained, broad spectrum antimicrobial protection for up to 3 days
• Helps inhibit the growth of biofilm by absorbing exudate and killing the microbes within
• Provides an optimal wound healing environment
• Sustained broad spectrum antimicrobial/antifungal protection within the dressing.
• Up to 3 day wear time.
• Ready to use – no need to hydrate.
• Can be cut to fit, layered, and can be used for wounds with tunneling or undermining.
• Thinner profile for managing wounds with less exudate.
• Highly hydrophilic – capillary wicking action draws exudate vertically.
• Conforms easily to awkward to dress areas.