• Business +
For creating a moist environment that encourages healing, Dermagran® B Hydrophilic dressings can be applied as a filler for deeper injuries or used as a primary dressing. In tube and sheet forms, this solution encourages a slightly more acidic wound bed while managing skin pH level.
This listing is for the tube formula only. Dermagran® B Hydrophilic sheets can be found here.
About Dermagran® B Hydrophilic Wound Dressings
Dermagran® B Hydrophilic wound dressings utilize a zinc-containing formula enhanced with vitamins A and B6, calcium and magnesium. Once applied through the easy-to-squeeze tube, Dermagran® B Hydrophilic dressings:
• Help balance the wound bed’s pH to encourage healing and prevent stalling.
• Create a moist, mildly acidic environment that’s conductive to healing.
• Use zinc to reduce inflammation.
• Help a wide range of wounds heal, including chronic and acute wounds.
• Absorb exudate while streamlining recovery and healing.
• Encourage new tissue formation through the inclusion of vitamins A and B6.
• Are free of natural rubber latex.
Uses for Dermagran® B Hydrophilic Wound Dressing, Tube
The tube formula of Dermagran® B Hydrophilic dressings helps with treating:
• Stage II-IV pressure ulcers
• Trauma wounds
• Surgical incisions
• Partial-thickness thermal burns
• Diabetic ulcers
• Venous stasis ulcers
3 oz. (85g)
Pressure Ulcers, Surgical Wounds, Venous Ulcers
Each, Box of 12
Most orders ship same day
Straightforward and Streamlined
8am - 7pm EST Monday thru Friday