Eclypse Border Super Absorbent (SAP) dressing is a highly absorbent, high capacity wound exudate management dressing, designed to absorb fluid, reduce potential leaks, and reduce risk of maceration.
• Soft silicone contact layer sticks to dry skin around the wound providing pain-free dressing removal
• Soft and conformable, patients will experience a comfortable, secure fit
• Can be used safely under compression thanks to an added layer that spreads exudate evenly across the dressing, reducing sub-bandage pressure.
• Water resistant backing prevents strike-through
• CrystaLock technology locks away bacteria to prevent the risk of infection
• Market leading range of sizes provides clinically effective dressing choices
• Moderate to heavily exuding wounds including: Leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, sloughy wounds, granulating wounds, post operative sutured or dehisced wounds, fungating wounds, donor site management
• Eclypse can be used as a Primary dressing on wounds where exudate management is required in a clean wound
• Eclypse can also be used as a Secondary dressing for exudate management where another primary dressing has been applied for treatment of the wound bed (e.g. Collagen, Manuka Honey or Alginate)