Econo-Paste bandages offer a degree of flexibility, stretching to conform to the body’s shape. At the same time, their gauze-like consistency using zinc oxide paste helps soothe inflamed skin, including rashes and ulcers.
How it Works
Econo-Paste bandages are made with lightweight knitted gauze and are formulated with a zinc oxide paste that won’t harden upon application. This construction:
• Conforms to the skin, allowing for more ergonomic, adaptable application and accommodating a range of limb shapes.
• Is biocompatible with the skin, preventing irritation once applied.
• Can be rolled and applied easily and cleanly, thanks to the plastic core.
• Comes in a vacuum-sealed pouch, ensuring longer use as part of a first-aid or wound treatment solution.
• Can be used as a compression bandage, providing 20 to 30 mmHg gradient compression.
• Helps heal the wound site by creating a moist environment underneath.
• Won’t cake after application, an issue with gelatin-based materials.
Econo-Paste bandages measure three or four inches wide and 10 yards long and can assist with treating:
• Edema and venous edema
• Leg ulcers
• Open sores
• Lower extremity trauma injuries