A 20 Cal/fl oz, nutritionally complete amino acid-based formula for infants who cannot tolerate intact or hydrolyzed protein. EleCare is indicated for the dietary management of protein maldigestion, malabsorption, severe food allergies, short-bowel syndrome, eosinophilic GI disorders, GI-tract impairment, or other conditions in which an amino acid-based diet is required. For infants 0-12 months of age. For oral or tube feeding. Use under medical supervision.
• Clinically documented to be hypoallergenic, to virtually eliminate the potential for an allergic reaction to the formula in multiple-food-allergic infants.
• Clinically shown to support the growth of exclusively formula-fed infants.
• 100% free amino acids as nitrogen source.
• DHA and ARA, nutrients that help support brain and eye development.
• 33% of fat blend as medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), an easily digested and well-absorbed fat source.
• Supported by strict manufacturing standards and ELISA (Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay) testing.
• Does not contain milk protein, soy protein, fructose, galactose, lactose, or gluten.