Strong enough for medical and care facilities, Envirocide is a ready-to-use, intermediate-grade surface disinfectant that can be applied to porous and non-porous surfaces and clean and decontaminate critical instruments.
Envirocide’s convenient formula:
- Targets and disinfects against TB, HBV, HCV, bacteria and viruses.
- Can be used in all areas of a medical facility, including operating rooms, NICU, laboratories, isolation rooms and patient care.
- Is strong enough to decontaminate critical and semi-critical instruments and tools.
- Kills a wide spectrum of microorganisms and germs within two to three minutes.
Envirocide targets and disinfects against:
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis (BCG) (TB)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella enterica
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 and 2
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1)
Due to its versatile formula, Envirocide is ideal for disinfecting critical touch points within a medical facility, including in:
- Patient rooms
- Operating rooms
- Sterile processing departments
- Dental facilities
- Isolation areas
- Neonatal units
Furthermore, it is strong enough to disinfect:
- Exterior surfaces of anesthesia machines
- Exterior surfaces of respiratory therapy equipment
- Veterinary care facilities
- Areas prone to cross-contamination