The MR850 offers easy-to-use humidified gas at body temperature for adults and infants. It can be used for a full range of respiratory therapy applications in hospital and home settings, including invasive and noninvasive ventilation, for optimal outcomes.
Features of the Fisher & Paykel Heated Humidifier MR850:
- One button selects optimal temperature and humidity levels for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients.
- Easy set up with simple controls and an easy-to-read display mean caregivers do not need to continually monitor the unit.
- Clinically based alarm system offers peace of mind.
- Advanced algorithms and the ability to sense flow optimize humidification delivery while minimizing nuisance alarms.
- Automatic standby during periods of gas flow interruption or water outage conserve energy.
- Appropriate for adult and pediatric patients requiring intubation, adult oxygen therapy, infant resuscitation and infant noninvasive respiratory support.
- Includes ISO standard connectors that are compatible with contemporary ventilators.
- Some applications may require additional Fisher & Paykel equipment, like masks and breathing circuit kits.
Product Number: MR850