Trio Silvex® The advanced, soft silicone convex seal
Trio Silvex Silicone Convex Ostomy Seal are made with Sil2 Breathable Silicone Technology to support the skin’s natural barrier function and allows the skin around your stoma to breathe and heal by protecting it from irritants. Immediately after application, a snug fit around the stoma will fill gaps around the stoma to protect skin from urine or stool. Silvex Ostomy Seals provides soft and flexible convexity and will not absorb or melt during wear.
Silvex seals come with all the same benefits as our flat silicone seal, Siltac, but in a mild convex shaped seal. Silvex is for ostomates with uneven skin, dips or a moat around their stoma. It helps to fill the dips and gaps whilst gently pushing the stoma out to create a spout, helping output into the bag. Silvex’s flexibility means it comfortably responds to the changing size and shape of your stoma throughout wear.
Innovative use of soft silicone technology to produce a convex seal that allows the skin to breathe, stretches to shape and lightly hugs the stoma. Giving mild convexity, maintaining integrity & shape to provide a good seal and extend wear time of ostomy appliances
Features at a Glance
• Allows the skin to breathe, reducing risk of skin irritation
• Reduced risk of leakage – extends wear time of your ostomy appliance
• Instant adhesion – better seal is formed
• Promotes comfort due to high level of flexibility
• More hygienic than traditional hydrocolloid products as it does not absorb faeces or urine