Disclaimer: Third party dealers cannot distribute internationally, use any of the brand’s intellectual property or make claims on behalf of Halodine without the written consent of Halodine.
Halodine® Nasal Antiseptic Swabstick is specifically designed to help reduce viral infection and decontaminate the nasal cavity to reduce the likelihood of transmission of infectious particles. Safe and easy-to-use, it is especially recommended in situations where social distancing is difficult to maintain — hospitals, clinics, schools, hotels, restaurants, sports, conferences, and airlines — as well as for those most at risk.
Tested Viral Protection for Up to 4 Hours
Use of Halodine, in addition to other important measures such as wearing a mask, washing hands and social distancing, can help reduce virus transmission. Masks provide a first layer of personal protection, but Halodine provides an additional layer of tested protection for up to 4 hours, helping keep you and others safe.
Halodine was initially developed by leading clinicians with decades of experience in antiviral medicines to protect health care workers and their families. Now Halodine is available for anyone who is concerned about virus transmission.
At 2.5% povidone- iodine (0.25% available iodine), Halodine Nasal Antiseptic Swabstick is designed to be nontoxic for repeated nasal use.
For nasal application
1) Hold the swab so that Halodine reads left to right. You’re in the right place!
2) Grip the swab with the thumb and forefinger at the blue stripe. The tube is scored to snap just above the blue stripe.
3) Grip the handle with the thumb and forefinger of your right hand just to the right of the blue stripe, close to the shoulder of the tube.
4) Now just snap and twist. You don’t need much force. Snap and twist!
5) Insert swab comfortably into nostril. Rotate swab around nostril for about 15 seconds, then repeat with other nostril.
Note: Do not blow nose. If solution drips, wipe with tissue. This product is intended for single-use only.
Ask your doctor before using Halodine if you’re pregnant, undergoing radioactive iodine therapy, have a thyroid disease or rare anaphylactic allergy.
• Halodine Nasal Antiseptic Swabstick helps to decontaminate the nasal cavity and reduce the likelihood of transmission of infectious virus particles.
• Halodine Nasal Antiseptic Swabstick is specifically designed to help reduce viral infection in the nose before it has a chance to reach the nasopharynx.
• Halodine Nasal Antiseptic Nasal Antiseptic Swabsticks are safe for everyday use. There is no evidence of thyroid dysfunction at low concentrations, even with long-term utilization.
Q. Who should use Halodine?
Halodine is for anyone who is concerned about virus transmission, particularly those who are most at risk. It is especially recommended for those who work or engage in close-contact activities like schools, hotels, restaurants, travel, healthcare workers, caregiving, etc. where social distancing is difficult to maintain. Those sensitive to or allergic to Povidone-Iodine and those under 3 years old, should not use Halodine.
Q. How often should I use Halodine?
Halodine can be used every 3-4 hours for maximum protection.
Q. What can I expect when I use Halodine?
When using Halodine in the nose or mouth, you may notice a mild smell or taste resembling crushed seashells or salt water.
Q. Is Halodine safe?
Halodine was specifically designed to be safe for use in the nose and mouth.
Q. Who developed Halodine?
Halodine was developed by a team of doctors dedicated to the prevention of spread of viruses and bacteria.
Q. Where is Halodine made?
Halodine is manufactured in the United States in compliance with US regulatory and quality standards and it is registered with the FDA.