This sterile urinary leg bag offers a discreet, low-profile and secure catherization solution that helps increase patients’ independence and quality of life.
How it Works
For security and ease of operation, the urinary leg bag features:
- An anti-reflux valve to prevent urine backflow into the system’s tubing.
- The Convenience Drain Valve for straightforward, one-handed operation, including by individuals with limited dexterity.
- Low-profile buttons to reduce pressure points and allow for reliable, secure usage with fabric straps, sold separately.
- Discreet in sizes of 540mL(18oz) or 900mL(30oz) capacity.
- Soft vinyl, latex-free construction with pleated sides for next-to-skin comfort during wear and to limit odors.
- 11 1/8″ x 5″: Holds 30 oz. (900 mL)
- 10″ x 4 1/4″: Holds 18 oz. (540 mL)