Stock up on this skin-loving, latex-free pink medical tape available in bulk. Hy-Tape is available in 5-yard rolls in a variety of widths, ranging from 1/2 inches to 4 inches.
Hy-Tape’s zinc oxide-based adhesive is soothing for delicate skin and can be removed with minimal trauma to the wound, making it effective for preventing medical adhesive-related skin injuries. Hy-Tape eliminates the need for skin prep and its thermal adhesion properties provide maximum adhesion at body temperature, without becoming intrusive like acrylic-based adhesive tapes do. Hy-Tape is perfect for extended-wear situations, adhering securely to oily and hairy skin. This latex-free adhesive tape removes easily without discomfort or irritation, leaving little or no residue and without triggering common allergies. With Hy-Tape, skin stays healthy and intact.
• Hy-Tape is latex free. Patients and health care providers with latex allergies can feel confident knowing that Hy-Tape will provide maximum performance with no adhesive-related reactions.
• Hy-Tape conforms easily. Thin, flexible and elastic, Hy-Tape conforms to body contours, easily accommodating underlying tissue expansion or shrinkage.
• Hy-Tape is waterproof and washable. Hy-Tape provides complete security even when exposed to moisture from external sources or the skin itself. Able to adhere to both wet and oily skin without slipping or detaching, Hy-Tape wipes clean with soap and water for longer wear-time.
• Hy-Tape is UPF 50+. Hy-Tape will protect sensitive and postoperative skin from the sun. UPF measures the amount of UV radiation that can penetrate a fabric and reach the skin.
• Hy-Tape is occlusive. Hy-Tape is able to resist soiling from secretions because of its superior occlusive properties.
• Hy-Tape has thermal properties. Hy-Tape has the unique quality of providing maximum adhesion when it reaches body temperature, without becoming more aggressive or breaking down over time as acrylic-based adhesive tapes do.
• Hy-Tape needs fewer dressing changes. Hy-Tape saves time by eliminating the need for skin prep and dramatically reducing the need for multiple dressing changes. Fewer dressing changes also means less tape use over time. Reduced skin tearing and extended wear times promote better healing with less susceptibility to infection.
Many medical applications indicate the use of Hy-Tape. Alternative choices for aggressive or latex-based adhesives like Hy-Tape can transform a patient’s experience with:
• Anesthesia administration
• Endotracheal and IV tubes
• Nasal cannula securement
• Neonatal care
• Ostomy pouch securement
• Wound dressings
• 105BLF – 0.5-inch width
• 110BLF – 1-inch width
• 115BLF – 1.5-inch width
• 120BLF – 2-inch width
• 130BLF – 3-inch width
• 140BLF – 4-inch width