Hydrofera Blue READY-Border comes with all of the benefits of borderless Hydrofera Blue Ready dressings, but with an adhesive edge for a secure hold. READY-Border is a foam dressing containing two organic pigments, methylene blue and gentian violet, in open-celled polyurethane foam (PU).
How Do Hydrofera Blue READY-Border Antibacterial Foam Dressings Work?
Hydrofera Blue READY-Border Antibacterial Foam Dressings offer the same non-cytotoxic, antibacterial action of all Hydrofera products.
Designed for gentle dressing changes minimizing maceration, Hydrofera Blue READY-Border Antibacterial Foam Dressings:
• Feature polyurethane foam with a silicone border to remain in place; the silicone border is waterproof and perforated for breathability.
• Allow the foam to come in direct contact with the wound bed to kill bacteria present.
• Stay in place without sticking to the wound bed.
• Deliver natural negative pressure and autolytic debridement to help the wound heal.
• Disrupt biofilms to reduce the amount of bacteria.
• Help flatten rounded wound edges.
• Create a moist healing environment.
• Can be worn for up to seven days.
• Do not require hydration for application.
• Do not inhibit growth factors.
Uses for Hydrofera Blue READY-Border Antibacterial Foam Dressings
Hydrofera Blue READY-Border Antibacterial Foam Dressings are ideal for healing:
• Shallow wounds
• Moderate- to heavy-exudate wounds
• Wounds with an infection or at risk of infection
• Post-op wounds
• Difficult-to-dress areas
Available in three sizes:
• 4″ x 4″: HBRB4040
• 5.9″ x 5.9″: HBRB5959
• 6″ x 8″: HBRB6080