Hydrofera Blue READY-Transfer Antibacterial Foam Dressings bring naturally powerful yet gentle care to partial- and full-thickness wounds.
This antibacterial polyurethane foam dressing has no film backing and contains two organic pigments, methylene blue and gentian violet.
How Do I Use Hydrofera Blue READY-Transfer Dressings?
- Make sure your wound is clean.
- Select the size of dressing that will completely cover the entire wound area. Three sizes are available: 2.5 x 2.5 inches, 4 x 5 inches, 8 x 8 inches.
- Apply dressing with the foam side facing the wound and the shiny side facing up.
- Secure with a secondary dressing of gauze or tape.
- Hydrofera Blue READY-Transfer Foam Dressing may remain in place for up to seven days. Consult your caregiver for the appropriate frequency of changing your dressing.
- No film backing increases exudate management options.
- Exudate is transferred into secondary absorbent dressing.
- Broad-spectrum antibacterial protection
- Helps maintain a moist wound environment.
- No hydration required before use.
- Up to seven-day wear time
Order the Hydrofera Blue READY Antibacterial Foam Dressing here.
Product Numbers: HBRT2525, HBRT4050, HBRT8080