Isagel is a no-rinse hand sanitizing gel that instantly disinfects upon application. Added moisturizers soothe the skin to prevent dryness, cracking and irritation after multiple applications at home or in a medical setting.
How Isagel Works
Isagel is formulated with 60% ethyl alcohol, making it a medical-grade hand sanitizer that helps control the spread of bacteria and microorganisms between medical personnel and patients.
For this purpose, the formula:
• Is CHG compatible and can be worn underneath latex, vinyl and nitrile gloves.
• Disinfects upon application.
• Allows for water-free application.
• Includes moisturizers to prevent dryness and irritation, which can occur from regular, repeat use on the job.
• Leaves hands feeling clean, rather than sticky.
• Delivers instant and effective no-rinse antimicrobial action.
• Is packaged in a convenient, easy-to-use four-oz. pump bottle.