• Business +
IV3000 1-Hand Delivery Moisture Responsive Catheter Dressings give you an extra hand for superior IV site care. These transparent dressings are appropriate for peripheral and central venous catheters, offering secure fixation that can be applied using only one hand.
Features of IV3000 Catheter Dressings
These catheter dressings create a physical barrier between the IV site and external environment, helping to prevent site contamination. Other features of IV300 dressings include:
• A high rate of moisture vapor transmission
• Grid pattern adhesive for easier, cleaner removal
• Transparent and conformable design
• One-handed application for easier multitasking
• Clear film acts as barrier for bacteria, including MRSA
Benefits of Using IV3000 1-Hand Dressings
Stabilizing a venous catheter with IV3000 1-Hand Delivery Dressings improves the experience for both the patient and the caregiver. Benefits of using this product include:
• Lower risk of infection – Made with REACTIC moisture-responsive film, featuring a unique molecular structure that is more water-vapor permeable than other films. By preventing the buildup of moisture at the IV site, this dressing inhibits bacteria growth and reduces catheter-related infection risks.
• Fewer dressing changes – The dryer site environment created with this dressing can improve its adherence, reducing the need to frequently change the dressing.
• Increased patient comfort – Low-allergy adhesive and highly permeable film help prevent skin maceration and irritation.
• Superior catheter stability – Designed to remain securely adhered around the catheter hub while the patient moves freely.
• Easy visual inspection of site – Caregivers can inspect the site regularly for signs of infection or complication without the need for a dressing change.
• Easy application and removal – Dressing can be applied with one hand. Grid pattern makes removal easier and leaves behind less residue than other films.
Product Number: 66004009
Smith & Nephew
3 1/2" x 4 3/4"
Box of 50, Case of 500
Most orders ship same day
Straightforward and Streamlined
8am - 7pm EST Monday thru Friday