For nasogastric and nasoduodenal feeding, Kangaroo Feeding Tubes with a Dobbhoff tip feature a weighted design that better facilitates placement and decreases the likelihood of incorrect connections.
About Kangaroo Feeding Tubes with a Dobbhoff Tip
Each Kangaroo tube is constructed out of weighted radiopaque polyurethane and includes a large bolus tip at the end. This combination provides the following benefits:
• The Dobbhoff tip streamlines insertion and allows for more reliable placement.
• Not compatible with luer lock or IV connectors, dual-port ENFit® helps lessen risks of incorrect connection or infusion.
• Construction reflects the 2006 JCAHO Tubing Misconnections Sentinel Event Alert.
• A purple color helps identify enteral feeding on the tube.
• The tube can be worn during an MRI once the stylet is removed.
• Each Kangaroo tube includes CM markings and is free of DEHP.